Our teams develop actuators for specific markets as aerospace, defense, railways, space and research. Doors, valves, arms, rudder, optical systems actuations are examples of our applications.
ISP System designs linear and rotary actuators for various applications. Our mechatronic and control command expertise allows us to develop actuators in a large range of size, travel and load.
The bespoke design of the actuators makes it possible to adapt each project to the request. Various characteristics are available.
- Friction, ball or roller screw
- DC, stepper or brushless motor
- Motor or direct position encoder
- Manual safety command
- Command board
- Fieldbus communication
Our actuators are designed to perform in severe environments such as:
- Extreme temperatures
- Vibrations and shocks
- Water, dust, saltspray, fluids
- High energy electromagnetic fields
- Vacuum and ultra-vacuum
- Radiations (gamma, X, neutrons)